At Food for Health® we extract the finest quality of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. We work with Nature, instead of against it. We harness the highest possible levels of antioxidants and polyphenols in our oil. Ólixir ® protects the cardiovascular health of your loved ones with its nutrients.
Health Properties Of ólixir®: High Potency Nutrition Made In Collaboration With Nature.
Our olives are organically grown and harvested early, when they are green. We cold press them within 12 hours through a low-oxygen impact system. We then filter the oil through cellulose panels to remove 100% residues. The end result is ólixir®, our high potency organic extra virgin olive oil. Rich in aromas, taste and above all health boosting nutrients. See how we grow our olives and extract our oil .
The key nutritional values and related health properties are:
1. The high concentration of Polyphenol-antioxidants in ólixir® protect blood lipids against oxidation. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily dose of 20g of olive oil (two tablespoons).
2. It protects cells against oxidative stress because of its high content of Vitamin E.
3. It contributes to reducing cholesterol as it has a high level of healthy monounsaturated fat (Oleic Acid) *
4. it has very low acidity which means high quality nutrition.
*Replacing saturated fats with unsaturated (including monounsaturated) fats in the diet has been shown to lower blood cholesterol.
Olixir®’s bouquet has a fruity aura, opening with elegant notes of green olives, followed by fresh and herbaceous ones of wild herbs and artichoke, ending in a hint of black pepper. In mouth, it’s well rounded and harmonious. The gustative and retro-nasal sensations match and enhance its aromas. It proudly reveals a degree of pleasant bitterness and piquancy witnessing the presence of polyphenols.
The innovative 3L Bag-in-Box® is the best packaging for both your health and the planet’s
1. Keeps Ólixir®’s health boosting nutrients intact for longer: 1) vacuum-packed 2) light-resistant and 3) heat-resistant.
2. Low carbon footprint: 8x less than a 75cL glass bottle.
3. Low weight.
4. Waste reduction.
5. Recyclable: the BIB is made up of 75% cardboard and 25% plastic, the box can be recycled and the bag can be incinerated with energy recovery.
6. It fits all kitchen cabinets and it is extremely easy to use. Either for directly onto your food or fill the serving bottle.
Now with the New Olive Oil Home System with easy flux bottle included. Ensuring your Olixir stays fresh for longer and great ease of use. We recommend to store away from heat and light.